Established in 1963, with a mission to impart excellent education in vernacular language, Vishwabharati came into existence. This was a way the dream came true for a man of hardwork and perfection – Mr. Surendra Maheshwar Shukla, our DADAJI, the pioneer of our vision.
Following this, there was SHRI M. N. SHUKLA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION affiliated to Gujarat University, established in the year 1971. And just after four years later in 1975, Vishwabharati Higher Secondary School was started. The beginning was all at Shahpur, a well-known area, in the heart of Ahmadabad
Being an vishwabharti ensures our staff and children have the unique benefit of shared best schools in Ahmedabad. Staff have the ability to complete high quality weekly professional development and pupils take part in many additional interschool events.
Today the school continues to offer the local community a high quality education program and enjoys wonderful and ever growing facilities.
- Staff are committed, energetic and dedicated in promoting high standards of academic and personal development
- The exceptional care and guidance procedures create a safe and nurturing environment resulting in enthusiastic, confident and happy learner
- Highly structured and effective assessment strategies to monitor and review students’ progress, identify improvements and create learning goals
- The school provides a ‘very good level of quality education’
- The school has maintained a ‘very high standard of educational provision’
- The ‘outstanding personal development and care and guidance procedures enable students to effectively develop their academic and social skills
We encourage parental partnership in learning and look forward to welcoming you at our school.